Time's Prisoner is a graphical adventure game project I'm working on, about a scientist thrown three billion years into the past in a time-traveling accident.
Note: I've started a MASSIVE refactor of the framework, implementing a more modular approach and a better build process. Click here to see the WIP.
Also see related experiments: 2.D terrain, Dynamic sprite lighting, State-free particle effects
New WIP sprite framework
- real-time lighting and shading
- touch and keyboard controls
- smooth, non-tile-based movement in 8 directions
- subtle natural physics including inertia, collision, and wall "sliding"
- parallax scrolling
- atmospheric hand-drawn graphics (by me)
Does not run on IE or older mobile browsers.