SPRITE ENGINE DEMO
You are a physicist.
- Arrow keys: run around
- Spacebar: slash
You can interact with fireballs and the other physicist.
- Experimenting with dynamic lighting using normal and depth maps
- Dynamic cel-shading experiment here. Move mouse around to move the light.
- Experimental touch controls for iPad (not iPhone). Slide finger or thumb anywhere on the screen to run around.
- Use paths instead of bitmaps to describe terrain boundaries
- Convert all motion physics to a simpler & more versatile vector-based model
- Clean up file structure